Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 6, 2009

It's a dog's life

Người đăng: Unknown vào lúc 16:22


Where can you take your dog for breakfast in Brisbane?

It seems the list is fairly short and due to city council regulations - definitely unofficial.

I like to take my faithful companion out for a coffee or breakie so we both get to enjoy the time. He spends most of his time sitting around my feet so I think it's only fair he gets some of the good stuff too.

We've just enjoyed delicious caramelised banana pancakes at Salt, Rosalie. There's pavement seating there so it's possible to slip the dog in along the side.

I'd love to know of some other places where dogs are tolerated or even welcomed. I've taken my friend to Spoon at Paddington and Outlook Deli at Bardon. Twitter friends tell me that Brewbakers, Albion, is another spot to go.

Where can you take your dog and enjoy a coffee or breakfast? Leave a comment below or email me - eatdrinkandbekerry@gmail.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Copyright © 2011 food world, drink usa | Design by Kenga Ads-template